EXHIBITING IN ART PROJECTS
We are now inviting applications from international contemporary galleries wishing to participate in the 14th edition of Art Projects at London Art Fair 2018.
Dedicated to cultivating a community of emerging international galleries and artists, Art Projects has established itself as one of the most exciting sections of London Art Fair, continuing to garner widespread critical acclaim and a distinct audience.
A curated showcase of the freshest contemporary art from across the globe, Art Projects features large-scale installations, solo shows and thematic group displays; alongside an accompanying performance programme, and collaborative film and new media initiatives hosted in the Art Projects Screening Room.
The Fair’s enriched VIP Programme allows younger galleries to raise their profiles, reach new audiences for their artists and build their collector base, through targeted Patrons’ receptions and tours at the Fair.
The section also includes ‘Dialogues’ – a guest curated initiative which was launched in 2014, whereby invited UK and international galleries feature collaborative presentations.
Click here to read our 2017 Art Projects Press Release
‘For globe-trotting collectors, the season begins in London with the annual London Art Fair’
– New York Times
‘With exciting compositions of our time, the fair roams fearlessly cross a world of ideas, evoking complex topics and pushing boundaries.’
- Art Projects is a destination for those looking to discover emerging talent.
- Art Projects provides an important critical and commercial platform for contemporary art galleries in London at the start of the year.
- Present your artists to our well-informed art buying audience (23,000 visitors in 2017).
- Art Projects provides networking and project opportunities for your gallery and artists with curators and other public and private museum and gallery professionals.
- Benefit from our close relationships with key public-facing galleries, institutions, and partners, including:
- Art Fund
- Camden Arts Centre
- Contemporary Art Society
- Delfina Foundation
- Deutsche Bank
- Jerwood Gallery
- Modern Art Oxford
- Parasol unit foundation for contemporary art
- Quintessentially Art
- Royal Academy of Art
- Serpentine Galleries
- Sotheby’s Institute of Art
- The Art Newspaper
- The Photographers’ Gallery
- Victoria & Albert Museum
- Whitechapel Gallery
Please click here for further information on exhibiting at the 2018 Fair
HOW TO APPLY
Art Projects is open to UK-based and international galleries. Stands in Art Projects are subsidised by London Art Fair and cost £2,700 plus VAT each.
Applications for Art Projects should meet one or more of the following criteria:
- A solo show of an artist presenting new and innovative work
- A curated group exhibition exploring a specific theme or aesthetic
- Installations or outsize work
Projects in all media are considered and applications will be presented to the Art Projects Committee for approval.
You should submit your Art Projects application online by clicking on the link below and completing the form. An application fee is not required to submit an application for Art Projects.
The Committee will meet for the first time at the beginning of June to review proposals, with a final list of projects announced in the autumn.
In the meantime if there is any aspect of the Fair or application process that you would like to discuss, please contact:
Eva Lindqvist – Senior Sales Manager
Direct line: (+44) 020 7688 6826/ email@example.com
For information on exhibiting in the Main Fair click here.