Candida Stevens Gallery
Candida Stevens Gallery is a curation led gallery established in 2012, opening its first physical space in 2014. The gallery produces exhibitions that explore important themes through the responses of new or relevant work by some of the finest emerging and established artists working in Britain today. With an energetic, curatorial curiosity the gallery works with artists who they believe have the skill, determination, enquiry and aptitude to make successful and interesting work.
- Cecilia Charlton
- Katharine Le Hardy
- Anthony Stevens
- Weds 20th January, 4pm via London Art Fair bookings;
- Artist Tag Talk; 5 artists do an online tag interview.
- Carol McNicholl - Ceramics (Ting Ying) will open by interviewing
- Abe Odedina - Painting (Ed Cross Fine Art) - who in turn will interview
- Cecilia Charlton - Textile. ( Candida Stevens Gallery) - who in turn will interview
- Denise de Cordova - Wood (jaggedart) - who in turn will interview
- Frances Priest - Ceramics (Cavaliero Finn) - who in turn will interview Carol McNicholl.