Every year London Art Fair connects over 100 of the best galleries, with both seasoned and aspiring collectors; giving visitors a unique opportunity to discover and engage with the very best Modern and Contemporary Art.
We currently have a few opportunities for you to join the London Art Fair team for 2022. Please see below for more information.
We also occasionally offer placements for those who are passionate about the arts, particularly in the run up to London Art Fair.
Sales Executive Role - Art, Craft and Design Portfolio
- End date 28/10/2021
- Salary range up to £24,000
You will be part of the team selling across the Art, Craft & Design portfolio, which includes our flagship events; London Art Fair, New Designers and The Festival of Quilts.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling stand space and digital assets across the events; to both existing and new clients in these creative industries, from small craft businesses to design universities and established commercial art galleries.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the Sales Manager and Sales Development Manager to ensure our exhibitor targets are met in both quality and quantity.
- Selling stand space and digital assets to new and existing business, demonstrating good phone skills, confident in making sales calls and delivering high quality proposals and emails as part of the sales process.
- Playing an essential role in identifying new interesting, quality leads across each exhibitor sector; researching new business opportunities and visiting competitor events, as agreed with your line manager.
- Engaging new prospects, actively selling, and closing business. You will communicate pledges and forecasts with accuracy and have a good understanding of the performance of the team you work with.
- Building strong exhibitor relations and providing exceptional account management, using and managing the CRM system to track all customer contact, understanding client history and maintaining it to be accurate and up to date.
- Attending weekly sales meetings and being aware of the meeting objectives, participation requirements and ensuring actions are acted on and reviewed.
- Producing all sales contracts on CRM system and chasing return.
- Keeping floorplans up to date with help of Sales Manager.
Owning your client debt and liaising with the finance team to manage and resolve any issues.
- Participating in an onsite rebook as planned by the Sales Manager, working toward all targets set.
- Attending all agreed Immediate Live shows with your line manager – you should expect during these times, that you may need to spend consecutive nights at the show location.
We are looking for a salesperson who is target driven, self-motivated and a strong team player who is passionate about their products. You will be naturally curious, always looking for new commercial opportunities, and will enjoy picking up the phone, making new connections, pitching, negotiating, and closing business.
This role requires good listening and communication skills to manage your own business, as well as working within a team, and ensuring exhibitors receive a consistent, high level of customer care from contracting through to the event.
Volunteer at London Art Fair 2022
We are on the look out for enthusiastic individuals wanting to gain work experience working alongside the London Art Fair at our event in January 2022.
For information about applying and further details on the available roles click HERE
To apply for a volunteer role at London Art Fair 2022 please email your C.V. and cover letter to: