LONDON ART FAIR
Celebrating its 31st Edition in 2019, London Art Fair is the UK’s premier Modern British and contemporary art fair. With over 130 rigorously selected galleries presenting their finest in Modern and Contemporary art from early 20th century to today, the Fair brings together the work of established artists and emerging talent.
Launching the art world year, the London Art Fair attracts over 25,000 visitors with a genuine passion for art, from serious collectors to those buying their first original work, London Art Fair is stylish, spectacular and uniquely welcoming.
London Art Fair works closely with leading organisations to provide creative sponsorship and branding opportunities.
Why Sponsor the Fair?
– Communicate with over 22.000 visitors and 4,000 VIPs – affluent, stylish, opinion-formers.
– Raise brand awareness and associate your company with the best of the visual arts brands.
– With extraordinary art as a backdrop and talking point, it is an ideal event for corporate entertaining, networking and client liaison.
– Leverage value from an extensive marketing and PR campaign that includes national and international press such us Aesthetica, Antiques Trade Gazette,
BlouinArtinfo, The Telegraph, Financial Times, Guardian, GQ, Vanity Fair, New York Times, and World of Interiors.
– Engage your staff and clients with specially tailored tours and talks at the Fair.
London Art Fair 2018