Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street
London, N1 0QH
There is full disabled access to the Business Design Centre, please call 020 7288 6475 for further details.
Large bags and rucksacks will not be permitted inside the Fair. A cloakroom will be provided to check in your bags.
For more information, click to visit the venue’s website: businessdesigncentre.co.uk
5 minute walk
Highbury & Islington:
15 minute walk
(Victoria Line, National Rail, London Overground)
King’s Cross St Pancras:
10 minute walk
(Victoria, Circle, Northern, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan Lines, National Rail, Eurostar)
The following bus routes all stop near to the Business Design Centre on Upper Street:
19, 30, 73, 43, 38, 56, 341 and 476
Please check your journey before travelling via TFL for up-to-date closures and disruptions; including on the Northern Line.
Upper Street and the surrounding roads can be very busy shopping areas.
There is on-site parking at Upper Street Car Park (SatNav N1 0PW), however during the Fair the car park is extremely busy and it is recommended that you pre-book your space.
Please note that for online bookings there is a minimum stay period of 4 hours and a booking fee of £2.50 applies.
UPPER STREET CAR PARK
- Outside the congestion zone
- Open 24/7
- All parking is under cover
- Fully covered by CCTV
- Has a car wash/valet facility on site
- Has Electric Vehicle charging points
- Free bicycle parking
- Motorcycle parking
- ParkMark registered
- Maximum Vehicle Height is 1.9m
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Why not make a day of it? There is an abundance of restaurants, bars and cafés in close proximity to the London Art Fair. Discover our recommendations
- Can’t wait to see what we’ve got in store for 2024? Be inspired by the range of modern and contemporary art galleries that that are set to exhibit at our 36th edition. View the 2024 exhibiting galleries
- Want to stay up-to-date on the latest news from London Art Fair? Sign up to our newsletter and follow @londonartfair on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram