After completing the online application form, you will receive an email from us reminding you of all the supporting information that you need to send us. In order for your application to be considered by the Art Projects Selection Committee, all the supporting information must be received by us. Proposals will be reviewed in two stages during June and July, with a final list of projects announced in the autumn.
Supporting Information required:
Galleries applying to London Art Fair a solo artist project application please email up to 6 images of your proposed artist’s work. For a group show application project please email up to 3 images for each of your proposed artists.
All images need to be labelled with accurate captions, you can either include the caption in the name of the image or send us a list. Please include the following information in the captions: Gallery name, artist, title, medium, date and dimensions. Please ensure that the images you forward comply with the following specifications.
- Format: .jpeg or .gif
- Resolution: 72 dpi
- File size should not exceed 2 MB
- All images should be sent as attachments not as part of the email body.
2. Gallery profile (Include: brief gallery description, locations, represented artists, exhibition history and art fair participation).
3. Installation plan for your proposed stand presentation (Refer to any of these stand types).
4. Artists CVs
5. Exhibition images from previous gallery installations or fair participation (3 Images minimum).
Please forward all the Supporting Images in one email to Ana Bruque at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly if you have any questions +44 (0) 207 150 5959.